Third Party Logistics
Supply Chain Solutions “Right Sized” for 3PLs
Your success depends on providing dependable supply chain management, visibility and collaboration tools that are easy to deploy. The problem is that as markets evolve and customers change, your technology and business process requirements keep changing, too. So you must be agile and flexible while maintaining service levels for accuracy, efficiency and reliability. But then you have to multiply those changing requirements by five other customers. By ten? Twenty?
It helps to have a partner like RedPrairie. We cut our teeth creating innovative solutions for the 3PL environment, and we continue to invest and build industry-leading applications across multiple deployment models for these demanding businesses.
On-Premise WMS Delivers Results
RedPrairie WMS enhances 3PL contract logistics solutions with real-time transaction and inventory visibility to ensure goods arrive on time and on budget. This powerful solution is easy to use, but still sophisticated enough to customize and automate processes for multiple customers with co-mingled inventory in single or multi-warehouse scenarios. By coordinating inventory, warehouse and transportation activities, RedPrairie WMS increases efficiency, accuracy, profits and customer satisfaction.
On-Demand Systems for a Demanding Business
RedPrairie also offers On-Demand Warehouse Management as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). You get the same benefits provided by our On-Premise WMS, but RedPrairie takes care of all system maintenance, administration and upgrades. In addition to facilitating sharing data with partners and integrating with customer systems, our On-Demand WMS provides cutting edge security and guaranteed performance levels so you can focus on your business.
That’s why 3PLs like EXEL, CEVA, UTi, Sea Ro Terminals, Fanhang Logistics, Access Business Group, Total Logistic Control, Orefield Cold Storage, GSI Commerce, Metro Canada and DSC Logistics come to us for features and benefits such as:
- Easy automation of billing and profit statements
- Standardization of value-added processes, including special labeling, kitting and light manufacturing
- Built-in country-of-origin tracking and optional rules for ensuring inventory accuracy
- Automatic standards monitoring and real-time feedback for increased productivity
- Ability to manage a wide variety of product types (from electronics to perishables) simultaneously
- Improved inventory management for minimizing safety stock and improving order cycles
- Full enterprise-class systems and hosting network for high availability, reliability and scalability
RedPrairie technology streamlines inventory management and increases efficiency for both 3PL providers and customers. And that means an improved bottom line for everyone.