Be on the receiving-end of efficiency and accuracy
Knowing what you have in stock is essential, but so is ensuring that deliveries are correct and that you are paying only for what you need at the contracted cost. This is easier said than done in today’s retail environment where stores must process a variety of shipments from their own DCs, wholesalers and third-parties. Grocery and convenience stores must also contend with spot-sell, pre-sell and direct store delivery (DSD), which generate on-the-spot orders and invoicing.
RedPrairie Receiving is an electronic system designed to control and provide visibility into all types of shipments, invoicing and rebate management. Deliveries ranging from “Mom & Pop” vendors requiring manual scanning to company warehouse shipments with advance ship notice (ASN) and electronic data interchange (EDI) are all processed faster and more accurately with RedPrairie Receiving.
Optimize efficiency and profitability
All RedPrairie products have proven their dependability and ability to deliver results in the most rigorous real-world settings. In-Store Receiving’s features and capabilities include:
- Automatically transmission of shipment data to accounting and invoice audit systems
- Eliminates paper records to increase speed and accuracy of delivery processing
- Provides “low” and “out of stock” alerts in order to expedite item processing
- Traps overcharged items with automatic credits at time of receiving
- Flexible configuration processes shipments differently (e.g., scanning individual items vs. full pallets) depending on the vendor’s historical accuracy and reliability
- Compatibility with EDI formats, including direct exchange (DEX) network exchange (NEX), electronic data interchange (EDI).
No matter what industry or market you serve, RedPrairie In-Store Receiving is the solution for getting products to your customers faster and putting more profit in your pocket.