Building Products & Paper
Build Efficiency and Profits with RedPrairie Solutions
Cut Costs and Gain Insight by Mastering the Supply Chain
Raw materials are pricier. Customers are looking for every opportunity to squeeze expenses out of the construction process. And global competition means every move must be strategic — and efficient. How can building products and paper companies thrive in this environment? By optimizing the supply chain to match staff to demand; run highly efficient warehouse and transportation operations; and collaborate with suppliers and customers to put a stranglehold on costs.
Smash the Silos. See More.
At RedPrairie, we provide the technology solutions to run your entire supply chain. With customer-centric solutions to support demand-driven operations, we’ll help you:
- Integrate supplies, labor, inventory, transportation, distribution and sales with a holistic strategy that leverages the extended enterprise
- align inventory, machine timing and labor plans to improve manufacturing operations and ensure quality
- gain better visibility into and control over fulfillment activities
- overcome supply fluctuations by balancing inventory more effectively
- manage an infinite number of customized production processes
- meet retail receiving compliance standards
- drive down costs throughout your network
- adjust your workforce based on up-to-the-moment demand projections
- identify and remove bottlenecks in production, palleting and distribution
- manufacture products faster and ship them more cost effectively
- deliver the right products to the right location on time
The Right Technology Blueprint for your Business
To keep your products and people moving more productively, leverage Enterprise Workforce Management to ensure you have the right amount of staff scheduled each day based on demand and task requirements. It also helps you meet budget targets, comply with labor laws and improve compliance with industry regulations.
Our Transportation Management solutions enable tracking from raw materials to finished product. Our tools help you comply with special shipping requirements and send advanced shipment notices (ASNs) that detail arrival time and other intelligence.
Warehouse Management allows you to link ASN receipt to inspection, production or other attributes. You can configure workflow to support customer requirements.
What our customers are saying
"We selected the solution from RedPrairie because we identified that its vast range of functionality would give us the best long-term cost efficiency, and more importantly it would give us the flexibility we needed to run an agile and modern logistics operation — now and in the future."
—Thomas Granberg, System Owner, SCA Transforest
To learn more about our full suite of supply chain solutions specifically developed for the Building Products and Paper industry, contact a representative today.
We're proud to work with: